Location : Distance Learning (Automatech - Eastern Time)
|Distance Learning (Automatech - Eastern Time)||25-Sep-2023||27-Sep-2023|
Location : Distance Learning (CB Pacific - Pacific time)
|Distance Learning (CB Pacific - Pacific time)||21-Jun-2023||22-Jun-2023|
Location : Distance Learning (GE Digital - Australia Eastern time)
|Distance Learning (GE Digital - Australia Eastern time)||19-Sep-2023||22-Sep-2023|
Location : Distance Learning (GE Digital - Central Europe time)
|Distance Learning (GE Digital - Central Europe time)||27-Jun-2023||30-Jun-2023|
Location : Distance Learning (Gray Matter - Mountain Time)
|Distance Learning (Gray Matter - Mountain Time)||25-Jul-2023||28-Jul-2023|
|Distance Learning (Gray Matter - Mountain Time)||07-Nov-2023||10-Nov-2023|
The Historian Fundamentals course is designed to provide the student with a good working knowledge of Proficy Historian from GE Digital. It is intended for new users, however, the material in this course assumes prior knowledge of GE Digital software. The course includes lab time for configuring and applying the Proficy Historian to process applications.
Classroom location: two days, 8 hours per day.
Distance Learning location: four sessions, 4 hours per session, usually on four successive days.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for process, automation, or instrumentation engineers and system integrators who will be developing, configuring, and using applications on a Proficy Historian system.
Are there any prerequisites?
Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Excel.
Upon completion of this Course, you should be able to:
• Understand architecture communication between Historian Servers and Historian Clients.
• Configure Historian using both the Historian Windows and Web Administrators.
• Manage and configure data stores and archives.
• Configure Historian Data Collectors, including the Simulation collector, OPC DA and OPC UA(DA) collectors, File collector and Windows Performance collector.
• Use the Web Administrator and Web Trend Client.
• Use the Excel Add-In to both view Collected data and Administer the Historian Server.
• Configure the Historian OLE DB Provider.
• Design and build a Historian security strategy.
• Use Windows and Historian utilities to troubleshoot a Historian system.